1. Not really. There's populars, and there's nubs, but it's always been like that. I don't see any cliques forming.
2. Not particulary. I haven't been here long, so I haven't really had a chance to dislike or not get on with anyone. There are some really annoying people here though. One word: Niamh.
3. I don't know really. There's a lot. You, Kirsten, Emmah, Morgan and tonnes more.
4. Well, like I said earlier, I haven't been here that long, so I don't know much about what's gone on. I'd say the argument last night about the wemos & shiz, as its really the only drama I've ever witnessed.
5. Well, I don't have many friends yet. The only people I can really say are Sarah and Aimee. There are, however, so many nice people in this club who I would love to consider as a friend one day.
6. Everybody. Everybody has played a part in making the club a fun and enjoyable place to be.
7. The pros are most definitly the people here, everyone is so nice. And the cons would be the tonnes of RP's and, of course, the nubs.
8. No, I think I'm done here. I'd just like to say a quick thank you to everyone in this club for making me feel so welcome and making me feel like I truly belong. I love you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment