Being the interesting person I am, decided to be unoriginal and interview some people. I did, however, try and word my questions formally and professionally, so for your pleasure here is the first reply;
The Questions;
Do you think there are cliques (groups) in SBC that have formed/are forming? If so who?
Is there anyone in SBC that you don’t really get on with/dislike?
Who do you think are the more ‘known’ people within the club?
What do you think has been the biggest ‘drama/s’ in SBC?
Who are some of your friends in the club?
Who has influenced SBC most?
What are the pros and cons of SBC?
Any further comments you would like to add?
Abbyluvschu's answers-
1. Not really. But most people who do 1-1's or RP in the popular roleplays with more than like, nine hundred posts don't really talk to anyone.
2. Georgie [BlossomGloss], I don't really like Jenny [Besonice] very much, but she's okay sometimes.
3. Emmah, Kimberley, Sophie.
4. When Mia "died"
5. Taylor, Allie, Cass, Elzee, Mel, Amber, Niha, Nikki/Pablo, and many more (:
6. I don't know really. Most of us have similar opinions but I don't really know.
7. Hm. The pros would be the people, because they're all nice and friendly. The cons would be..... the RP floods and arguments.
8. No, not really. ~Abby
No comments:
Post a Comment